Are you looking for the Top PS4 online games of 2020? Then probably you have reached the right place. However, you can find lots of PS4 games but here we have listed the top 5 PS4 games of 2020. We have gone through the different Playstation 4 games of 2020, but after ratings, reviews and feedback of different gamers online, we have prepared the list of best Playstation 4 Games of 2020. So, Just go through the list of the top PS4 Games online below:
5th place – FIFA 20
Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Release date: September 27, 2019
FIFA 20 comes at 5th place in the list of top PS4 games.
- FIFA 20 comes to 2248 hours of play with 73 players
- Each individual player played on average about 30 hours and 42 minutes
- 1486 game sessions started, an average of 1:30 hours per session.
What is FIFA 20? FIFA 20 is a sports game. You put together your team from different players and compete against other players. The new highlight feature in FIFA is “Volta”, which brings a street mode to FIFA 20. The defense behavior is also significantly better than in the previous version of FIFA 19. Lots of players currently playing this game and it is quite popular among the game lovers.
4th place – Persona 5 Royal
Genre: Party RPG
Release date: March 31, 2020
Person 5 Royal comes at 4th position in the list of top 5 PS4 games:
- Persona 5 Royal has 4313 game hours for 70 players
- Each individual player played an average of approximately 61 hours and 36 minutes
- 1736 game sessions were started, an average of 2:30 hours per session.
What is Persona 5? In Persona 5, the male protagonist Joker plunges into turn-based party fights in a parallel world. After the fights you live your life as a normal student, make money and get to know your friends better. After school, the hunt for the hearts of bad people begins.
What has been going on in the game lately? On March 31, 2020 Atlus released the Royal Edition of Persona 5. This extends the game by another semester and two new characters.
3rd place – Grand Theft Auto V
Developer: Rockstar North
Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Release date: September 17th, 2013
Grand Theft Auto V comes third on the list:
- GTA V manages 4915 game hours with 178 players. GTA V thus has the third most players in the evaluated period.
- The players spent an average of around 27.5 hours in the GTA V game world.
- A total of 2317 game sessions were started. The players spent approximately 1:36 hours per game session
What is GTA V? GTA V plays in a large, open game world that is regularly expanded with free updates. Each player plays as a criminal, can buy houses and team up with other players.
GTA Online is the multiplayer mode that comes with GTA V. Here the players play together as criminals, take on orders and earn money.
What has been going on in the game lately? GTA V Online continues to be provided with content, for example with new vehicles. There is currently a nasty bug on the wheel of fortune in GTA V that annoys many gamers.
And a VIP player has found a particularly cool way to hide from other players.
RockstarGames also said that despite Corona, there will continue to be new events and content for GTA V.
2nd place – Final Fantasy VII remake
Genre: Role Playing Game
Developer: Square Enix
Platform: PS4, PC and Xbox One (2021)
Release date: April 10, 2020
Final Fantasy VII Remake comes second in the list of PS4 games:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake creates 5468 hours of play with 144 players
- Each individual player played an average of approximately 37 hours and 54 minutes
- 2317 game sessions started, an average of 2:15 hours per session.
What is Final Fantasy VII Remake? Final Fantasy VII Remake is the new edition of the role-playing game from 1997 and uses Unreal Engine 4. The combat system is deliberately action-oriented, but the party system of up to three people remains untouched. Square Enix remains true to itself with the remake.
What has been going on in the game lately? Square Enix released the remake on April 10, 2020. Unsurprisingly, despite comparatively short publication times, it is number 2 on the top list of PS4 Games. This also shows how popular the game is among fans. PC and Xbox players will have to wait until 2021.
If you like online action, you can also take a look at the online spin-off: The online game Final Fantasy XIV was in one of the most played games on Steam April 2020.
1st place – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Developer: Infinity Ward
Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Release date: October 25, 2019
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare takes first place in the list of top PS4 Games:
- Call of Duy: Modern Warfare has 11339 game hours in 397 players.
- It is by far at the top of the 5 top PS4 Games: No other game has so many hours of play in April 2020. With 397 players, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is also the undisputed leader.
- On average, each player spent around 28.5 hours in the shooter.
- A total of 7417 game sessions were started, far ahead of all other games. The remaining 4 games come together about as many game sessions as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. On average, the players only spend around 1:30 hours per session in the game. The single player titles Final Fantasy VII and Persona 5 Royal both have over 2 hours each.
What is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a first person shooter that offers both a single player campaign and multi-player modes. There are game modes in which up to 100 players can participate. Moreover, with Warzone a free Battle Royale mode in the game.
What has been going on in the game lately? The third season of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare starts on April 8th, which is expected to bring new content as well as a new Battlepass. The developers have now also revealed their plans for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on the PS5 and Xbox Series X. At the end of March 2020, the free spin-off Call of Duty: Warzone, which combines the functions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Battle Royale, was launched
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.