How to Unbanned from WhatsApp Quickly
Over a billion people use WhatsApp across the globe. According to a report from 99Firms, free messaging platform users make as many as 300 million phone calls daily.
Only few users realize that the app has certain “Terms of Service” that must be followed if one’s account is banned, most people aren’t aware of the Terms of Service. Even so, it is possible to rescind the ban in certain situations.
To find out if your WhatsApp account has been disabled, follow these steps:
Accounts that get banned receive the following message “Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help.” There is usually no warning issued before an account is banned. Most temporary bans display a countdown timer, while permanent bans allow contacting support.
There are multiple ways to unblock a WhatsApp number that has been banned.
Installing an unsupported version of the WhatsApp app results in a temporary ban. The Facebook owned platform does not support third party apps like WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp, and so on because their security practices cannot be evaluated.
Temporary bans are normally temporary unless the user is unable to switch from the unofficial apps to the official app, resulting in a permanent ban. When migrating from third-party apps, users have the option of saving their chat history to other apps. The following measures can be taken to back up chat history:
- In GB WhatsApp Tap More options > Chats > Make a backup of your chats.
- On the ‘Phone Settings’ page, tap the ‘Storage’ option. Then, tap the ‘Files’ option.
- Select the GB WhatsApp folder by holding and tapping on it.
- Tap More and then Rename the WhatsApp In the upper-right corner tap more and then rename the folder to WhatsApp.
- The official app is available in the App Store, so install it and next go to backup found screen.
When it comes to the WhatsApp Plus app, the chat history should automatically move to the official WhatsApp app for users who previously saved it.
It’s possible that a permanent ban on WhatsApp could be irreversible.
An irreversible ban is possible unless the user is the victim of a mistake. The only option a user has once their account has been permanently banned is to submit a support request explaining their case.
A Reddit user shared that when one of the group members changed the name of the group to “Child Pornography,” it proved to be a costly experience for all group members. As the platform is able to detect when a new user is added to a spam group, it appears that this problem impacts only longtime group members who are over the age of 30. However, this will lead to permanent bans for users who conduct such activities on the messaging platform.
While a temporary WhatsApp ban is in place, you will be notified of the time that is constantly depleting. This timer shows how long it will take to unban you via WhatsApp. This page appears if your WhatsApp number is on the temporary block list. Follow the steps below to get unblocked from WhatsApp quickly.
WhatsApp temporary ban Solution
Step 1: Install GBWhatsApp.
Step2: Things are about to get tricky. You’ll have two options if your WhatsApp account is blocked.
- To use GBWhatsApp as a dual WhatsApp, you should install the WhatsApp business apk.
- You must wait until the new anti-ban version of GBWhatsApp/WhatsApp is not released, and you must install the original WhatsApp app before you can use the additional features of GBWhatsApp.
Step 3: Next, open the Google Play Store on your Android device and download the latest and updated WhatsApp application.
Step 4: Log into WhatsApp by entering the number.
Step 5: Wait for the timer to run out, and then your WhatsApp number will be unblocked.
WhatsApp permanent ban solution
In order to unblock your WhatsApp number, follow the instructions given below.
- If you still have the Old WhatsApp application installed, uninstall it now. If you’re still using an outdated version of WhatsApp, update to the latest version from the Google Play store.
- After you have installed WhatsApp, enter your phone number and press ‘Next’. The error message will pop up.
- Click on the “Support” option that appears from the popup message
- Think of a problem that you have, and include a screenshot of what you are seeing. Finally, be sure to include your phone number.
- Click “Next” and then go down the page.
- Now Select “This doesn’t answer my problem.”
- Now send a support email using [email protected]
If you are awaiting an answer from WhatsApp, check your email inbox. It takes a day for WhatsApp to respond.