More than 1 billion people from all over the world are currently using Instagram making it the most famous app worldwide. One can say that in today’s time this app is standing tall as the most popular social networking site. But for the people who make use of the iPad in their day to day life, it is kind of disappointing news as there is no official app present that can be used on tablets. Now many people must be thinking of the reason why the Instagram official app is not available for iPad. Well, let me make it understandable as we know that the size or of the screen present on tablets is comparatively larger than the resolution of our phones and that is one of the few reasons.
Apart from that Instagram has officially released a reason explaining that they aim to primarily focus on the app build-up for smartphones. This includes both Android as well as Apple Phones. Maybe in the future, the company would consider launching a dedicated Instagram app for iPads too but I doubt it will happen any time soon. In such a situation there are some alternative ways that people with iPads can make use of. So, if you are someone belonging to that group that I would love to inform you that you are in the correct place as in today’s article we are going to discuss a few of the alternative ways through which the Instagram app can be used on an iPad. Considering that, let me start the list without wasting any more time further.
#1. iPhone Instagram App on iPad:
The first method that I am going to explain is widely used by a lot of people. This will even provide an 80% solution to the problem. Over here I am going to show you the way through which you can download the iPhone version of Instagram on your respective iPad. This is more like a trick that has worked for almost everyone if done right. This trick has been used by a lot of other apps too which do not have counterparts. Few issues come along with this very method but there is nothing scary about it. One of the most common issues encountered is the smaller resolution size that is like an iPhone being opened in an iPad.
Kindly do follow the steps below to use this method:
- First, open the App Store on your iPad and you can use one of the two routes available to install the Instagram app.
- The first one is simple as in here just click on the purchased icon present in the bottom of the app when you see the screen of all purchased apps then tap the iPads Apps option present at the top right corner of the screen
- Then keep scrolling down until you achieve the Instagram App and over there click on the download option.
- The other option available is to download the Instagram app from scratch. Just tap the featured tab at the bottom left. After that search for Instagram.
- You will be able to see the original app over there. Now after this tap where only the iPad is mentioned. And there you go it’s done.
#2. Instagram Online for iPad:
Now moving to the next method in which the online version of Instagram can be used. Well, this is quite a simple method and that is the reason it’s my favourite one. In this method, there is no workaround and this works in almost all possible devices available. Over here you are required to visit the official page of Instagram then log in over there using your credentials and now there is no worry to download any sought of the app at all. However, you may encounter a few downsides while using this method and many times the page would ask you to choose an app rather than the web. One of the main problems here is that you will not be able to take any photos as well as upload them while using this online version. But still, people use it as something better than nothing. In general, over the online version, the options are limited on how you use Instagram normally. But if you do not mind not being able to click or upload photos then this is the best way available to you.
Kindly do follow the steps below to use this method:
- At first, open the iPad browser and over there type instagram.com in the address bar
- Now click enter and through this, you will be landing up on the main page of Instagram
- Spoon after this kindly log in using your credentials. In case you do not remember it then click on forgot password option and reset it asap.
- That’s all you are required to do and now enjoy the online version with ease.
I hope the information mentioned above was useful to all my readers.
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.