How to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen
There are many features in WhatsApp that makes it unique and quite a favourite among a huge group of people worldwide. One such feature we are going to highlight in today’s article known to be last seen in WhatsApp. Many users are these who make use of this feature due to security and privacy reasons. But many of times we are quite desperate to check the last seen of your boyfriend/girlfriend, family members, husband/wife on WhatsApp. But due to this feature, we are not able to. This feature can be useful to determine if any person is been ignoring you or not. Most of the time people use this feature to just hide their seen timings from the next person so that they are not able to determine when was he/she was active simply means online on the WhatsApp platform.
This article will guide you with some of the tricks that you can use to determine last seen on the WhatsApp. Apart from this been hidden from you. The steps are quite easy to follow without any kind of difficulty in between. Maybe some of you will be amazed after knowing the method. The method will not only tell you when a particular person comes online but also tell you if he has made the last seen hidden or not. The last features are very important to some people as it can tell when the person on the other end was online. There are three things WhatsApp allow the user to do:
- Last seen can be hidden from all the people in our WhatsApp. So not the body will be able to find the last time the person was online.
- Last seen can be hidden from the people in your contact list can the people outside your contact list will be able to know the last time you were online.
- The last can even be hidden from a particular person in your contact list mainly used for ignoring someone to message you time to time.
There are lots of reason people do this as if you are using the WhatsApp at late night it allows people to think what you are up to at that hour of the night which is something against most of our privacy rule. Before we move to further steps of getting to know how it’s done on android as well as iPhone it’s important to note one thing down that hiding you’re last seen doesn’t prevent you from seeing other people last seen or status on the WhatsApp. So you can your last seen but will be able to see others.
How to hide last seen of WhatsApp on Android phones:
The steps are quite easy to follow
- Open the WhatsApp app on your device if you have already installed it.
- The link to download it: WhatsApp Messenger – Apps on Google Play
- The second thing is to click on the three dots at the right-hand corner of your WhatsApp screen.
- There would be a drop-down option made available kindly choose the settings option from there.
- After opening the settings option kindly click open on the account tab.
- Then moving forward, you will notice a privacy option click on it to open
- On the privacy screen open right in front of you will be able to see the last seen option. Well, that’s the point you should reach and click it.
- After that as soon as you click on that a small window will pop in front of you with three options in it known as everyone, nobody, my contact.
- The most preferred option out of this three is nobody by which you would able to hide your last seen from everyone active on the WhatsApp.
How to hide last seen of WhatsApp on iPhone:
The steps are easy and clear to follow:
- Kindly open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone device.
- After this tap on the settings lab located just in the right corner at the bottom of your screen.
- As soon as you tap it then you need to select the account option further.
- Then moving forward just tab on privacy tab made available in front of you.
- There you can see the option of last seen just click on it.
- After this, a window will pop up with three options to choose from in that choose nobody option which is been made available.
All the steps mentioned above are quite easy to follow. Just take care you do not skip anything in between as it will confuse in afterwards.
There are steps mentioned to be followed by both the android as well as iPhone users. Kindly take care that you follow all the steps without getting confused in between. I hope the article helped you somewhat.