Top 10 Oxygen Concentrators
Are you looking for the best oxygen concentrators then this article will give you the idea about the top 10 Oxygen Concentrators you should buy.
In this article we will give you the information about the top 10 Oxygen Concentrators to buy in India in 2021.
The given list of the Oxygen Concentrators is based on features, specifications, usability, price and durability.
List of Top 10 Oxygen Concentrators
Here’s the list of top 10 Oxygen Concentrators with their special features:
Philips Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
- With a flow rate of up to 5 litres per minute, Philips Respironics Everflo is one of India’s most common oxygen concentrators.
- The Everflo from Philips Respironics is 34% lighter than the typical oxygen concentrator in India. It is just 14kg in weight.
- Has an Oxygen Purity Indicator (OPI) that illuminates when the concentrator’s oxygen purity falls below therapeutic standards.
- Monthly electricity consumption*: approx. 577.5
DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator
- The DeVilbiss 5 LPM has the highest operational altitude, with the ability to operate at a height of 13,123 feet!
- It has a reliable power failure warning system, easy access to controls, and a lock flow metre to avoid accidental change.
- Its advanced Turn Down technology automatically reduces the flow to 2.5 LPM or less to save energy and reduce excessive compressor tension.
- Monthly electricity consumption*: approx. 511.5
Nidek Nuvo Oxygen Concentrator
- In terms of energy efficiency and lightweight construction, Nuvo Lite is comparable to AirSep VisionAire 5.
- After the Oxymed Mini, it is the second smallest Home Oxygen Concentrator on our list, taking up just 2898 cubic inches.
- Nuvo Lite has a lockable flow control valve, quick access to critical parts, a powerful compressor, and a self-monitoring warning system, to name a few.
- Monthly electricity consumption*: approx. 990
Oxymed Mini Oxygen Concentrator
- One of the best oxygen concentrators in India is the Oxymed Mini 5 LPM.
- The Oxymed Mini 5 LPM has an integrated oxygen analyzer.
- The oxygen flow can be adjusted using the flow-set buttons, and the set oxygen flow level can be checked by looking at the oxygen concentrator’s flowmeter.
- The timer feature on the Oxymed Mini 5 LPM oxygen concentrators can be set for up to 5 hours.
- There’s a nebulizer port on it.
Airsep Intensity Oxygen Concentrator
- The Airsep Intensity 10 is without a doubt one of the best 10 LPM oxygen concentrator models available anywhere on the planet.
- It is one of the oxygen concentrators that provides a constant and high supply of oxygen.
- This oxygen concentrator has the industry’s maximum outlet pressure of 20 psi.
- An Oxygen Percentage Indicator is included (OPI).
- For ILD patients, the Airsep Intensity 10 oxygen concentrator is an excellent option.
- The Airsep Intensity 10 oxygen concentrator is one of the quietest 10 LPM items on the market. It’s one of the most energy-efficient oxygen concentrators in the 10 LPM range.
- Airsep Intensity 10 is effective at altitudes of up to 10,000 feet.
- Monthly electricity consumption*: approx. 973.5
Inogen One G5 Oxygen Concentrator
- The Inogen One G5 oxygen concentrator is the newest addition to the Inogen portables lineup.
- If you’re looking for a great FAA-approved oxygen concentrator that can be taken onboard in a plane, look no further than the Inogen One G5.
- With a flow rate of up to 6 pulse settings, the Inogen One G5 oxygen concentrator is regarded as the smallest and lightest oxygen concentrator on the market.
- Despite its small size, the Inogen One G5 has a whopping 13-hour double battery backup.
- The monitor on the Inogen One G5 oxygen concentrators is very user-friendly.
Oxymed Lite Oxygen Concentrator
- The Oxymed Lite is a newcomer to the portable oxygen concentrator market.
- It is one of the most affordable portable oxygen concentrators available. The Oxymed Lite portable oxygen concentrator costs between 1.00 lakh and 1.25 lakh rupees.
- Because of the popularity of the Oxymed Mini 5 LPM Home Oxygen Concentrator, this new portable oxygen concentrator from Oxymed looks promising.
- The Oxymed Lite portable oxygen concentrator has up to five pulse settings and a battery life of around 3.8 hours.
Airsep Freestyle 5 Oxygen Concentrator
- Airsep Freestyle 5 is incredibly simple to start and run thanks to its one-touch operation.
- The Airsep Freestyle 5 is also an FAA-approved oxygen concentrator that can be taken on a plane.
- It costs between 1.60 lakh and 1.80 lakh rupees.
- With an external power supply, the Airsep Freestyle 5 has a battery life of up to 7 hours.
SeQual Eclipse Oxygen Concentrator
- In the Indian industry, the SeQual Eclipse is known as the beast among portable oxygen concentrators.
- The ability to provide both continuous and pulse flow is a key feature of SeQual Eclipse.
- This high-quality portable oxygen concentrator comes with a carrying cart and a car charger.
- The SeQual Eclipse is an FAA-approved oxygen concentrator that can be taken on flights.
- It has a battery backup that lasts up to 5 hours.
SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator
- SimplyGo by Philips Respironics is a portable oxygen concentrator that can provide both pulse and continuous flow.
- It’s the world’s tiniest portable oxygen concentrator with continuous flow capability.
- This lightweight oxygen concentrator weighs about 4.5 kilogrammes and can be carried on the shoulders or in the carrying cart that comes with it.