How to Restore deactivate WhatsApp Account
For a variety of reasons and circumstances, individuals have accidentally deleted several WhatsApp accounts. After uninstalling or totally erasing their WhatsApp account, many users discover it is too late and they have lost all of their important chats and data.
Of course, a genuine mistake is the most frequent cause of a user-initiated removal. The extra options include the following:
- Unless it’s rife with faults, an Android smartphone seldom receives a software update.
- There was a factory reset.
- A virus or malware infestation led to the deletion of the application.
- There is also a tonne more…
Images, chat logs, attachments, and videos can all be backed up to Google Drive for easy restoration in the event that you move to another phone or delete WhatsApp on your Android phone.
Another option is to manually save your Messages to a local drive or SD card. Even still, after your account has been disabled it doesn’t seem like there is any other way to get your WhatsApp messages back.
After deleting the account, the only way to recover WhatsApp messages is to employ third-party recovery tools that may be able to scan and find those crucial conversations to finish the Whatsapp account recovery.
How Do I Bring Back a Delete WhatsApp Account on a New Phone?
You will need to manually transfer your backup file if your chat history was not previously saved to Google Drive. On your new smartphone, download WhatsApp, then verify your new number. Restore the backup when prompted to regain access to your WhatsApp account.
Once you change your phone number, your contacts must remember it so you may communicate and view each other’s status updates (Restore Deleted WhatsApp Account).
The data on your WhatsApp account, including your contacts, groups, and preferences, is migrated using this tool. Additionally, the account linked to your former mobile phone number is deleted.
How Can I Get My Deleted WhatsApp Account Back?
Since missing your smartphone also meant losing all of your vital data, recovering your WhatsApp account is essential. The danger of information and data theft increases when you part with your phone since WhatsApp integrates payment channels. There is a 30-day window available to revive a WhatsApp account once a device is lost or stolen. You must first get in touch with WhatsApp in order to reclaim your account within the allotted time limit.
This article will demonstrate numerous strategies for restoring lost WhatsApp account and messages.
Method 1) Recover your deleted chats from a Google Drive backup
In order to successfully restore a lost WhatsApp account Google Drive backup, you must utilise the same phone number and Google account that were used to create the backup.
- To retrieve your backup, do the following actions:
- It is advisable to remove and then reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your phone number once again.
- Press RESTORE when prompted to retrieve your Google Drive chats and content.
- When the repair process is complete, press NEXT. Your discussions will be available after the setup is finished.
- WhatsApp will start restoring your media files when it has retrieved your chats.
WhatsApp will retrieve your data using your local backup file if you install it without first backing it up to Google Drive.
Method 2) Use a local backup to restore data
If you want to use a local backup, you’ll have to transfer the data to the mobile using a computer, file explorer, or SD Card.
- On your phone, you’ll find the previous seven days’ worth of local backup files.
- Local backups will be created and stored as files on your phone every day at 2:00 a.m.
- If your data isn’t stored in the /sdcard/WhatsApp/ directory, you could see “internal storage” or “primary storage” folders.
Method 3) Restore from a current Backup
If you want to recover any local backups that isn’t the most recent or the oldest, you must perform the following:
- Set up a file management programme.
- In the file management app, go to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases. If your data is not stored on the SD card, you may see internal storage instead of sdcard.
- Change the backup file’s name from msgstore. crypt12. A previous backup might have used a variety of protocols, such as crypt9 or crypt10. Don’t change the number of the cipher.
Method 4) Use third-party apps
The information from your previous device’s WhatsApp account may be recovered with dr.fone – Data Recovery(iOS) if you are unable to restore WhatsApp conversations after deleting the account.
If your cellphone has been lost, locked, and you can’t remember your password, if it has been water damaged, if its iOS has crashed, if you’ve factory reset the device, or if you’ve moved to a new device with a different number, this app may help you recover WhatsApp conversation history and messages (Restore Deleted WhatsApp Account).
You may use this tool to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, contacts, pictures, videos, and other app data once you’ve regained your account.