Players in India may now access the open beta version of PUBG Mobile in India. Battlegrounds Mobile India is another name for it. This is a slot-based beta, and Krafton has stated that more slots will be released in the following days. When it was first published in India, one of the first questions players had was, “What would happen to the data and progress from the prior game?”
The good news is that if you join in with the same account on Battlegrounds Mobile India, you may transfer all of your data from PUBG Mobile. You may use Facebook or Twitter to log in. The beta version is available to you.
In addition to Facebook and Twitter, you can use Google Play to log in. However, Google Play Games no longer allows users to sign in using embedded browsers. Only Facebook and Twitter log in methods are supported for data movement in this situation.
The data transfer will be available until December 31, 2021, according to the notification box within the game.
How to transfer your data to BGMI?
- First you have to open the app and then accept all the privacy
- Now log in into the app
- Log in to Twitter or Facebook and accept the Terms and Service.
- On your screen, an ‘Account Data Transfer’ option will appear. Select the Yes option.
- You will be prompted to provide your permission for the data to be transferred to the ‘New App.’
- Select the ‘Yes, please proceed’ option from the drop-down menu.
- A second popup will appear, asking for confirmation of consent and informing you that your data will be transferred from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited, the PUBG Mobile operator, to Krafton, the Battlegrounds Mobile India operator.
- You will be sent to your Facebook or Twitter login page by the app.
- Please enter your user name and password.
- On your screen, the last account data prompt will appear. To confirm the data transmission from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited to Krafton, tap the Yes tab.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India should now have all of your PUBG Mobile data.
- You will receive a notice stating that the data from the previous app has been successfully transferred to the new account after the data transfer process is complete.
With the transfer account feature, PUBG fans that have diligently played the game and invested hundreds of hours into the game will be able to transfer many of their achievements, skins, and account data to a new account. Using the new transfer account feature, gamers will be able to transfer all of their data from their old Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds accounts to their new Battlegrounds India accounts. The following section will walk you through the process of transferring your account from Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds to Battlegrounds.
Step 1: On your smartphone, launch Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Step 2: During the initial game setup and registration, register/login with your Battlegrounds account.
Step 3 – When you’ve finished setting up the game and are on the main page, select Settings.
Step 4 – At the top of the settings menu, you’ll notice the option ‘Account Transfer.’
Step 5 – Select ‘Account Transfer’ from the drop-down menu and you’ll see a message stating that you can transfer data from your old PUBG account to your new one.
Step 6 – Login to your old PUBG account with Facebook or Twitter, whichever social network you previously used to log in.
Step 7 – After logging into your old PUBG account, all of your account data, skins, and other items will be moved to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
When will Battlegrounds Mobile be released in India?
The Battlegrounds India game will be released to the general public very soon . The developers, Krafton, have yet to announce an official release date. Battlegrounds Mobile India’s early access Beta version, on the other hand, is available to Android users. People interested in the early access Beta edition of Battlegrounds Mobile India can sign up for it on Google Play store. You’ll get early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India if your request is approved.
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.