Players may now create and play in dedicated servers called Minecraft Realms, without the use of their own computers. Many players are curious how they can play Minecraft cross-platform with their friends, because this is a popular option.
One important thing to know about Minecraft Realms is that you are completely anonymous. You will not be able to join a server unless you are invited. You must ask the realm owner if you would like to join.
Another way to say this is that if you have the Java version of the game, you’ll only be able to join Minecraft Realms Java-enabled servers. You must use Minecraft for Windows 10 to play Minecraft Realms with players on other platforms such as consoles.
Bedrock (Windows 10, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch)
You must receive an invitation code or link from the person who owns the Realm you want to join before you can join the Bedrock version of Minecraft.
To view the Realms list on Minecraft Bedrock, follow these steps:
- As you can see in the title menu screen on the left, the menu title serves as a form of navigation. On the main screen, highlight the ‘Play’ option, which is indicated in pink, and you will be taken to the next screen where you can see which Realms you are allowed to access.
- To the right, you will see a tab in green labelled “Friends”. To enter your invitation code in the invitation window, on this tab, select the option that says ‘Join Realm’.
- To access Minecraft Realms Plus, enter your invitation code in the space below.
- Enter the code from the invite link you received for your realm on the next screen. Press the Join button once you’re sure you’ve entered everything correctly. The Realm will then appear on your list of Realms that you can join.
You must first receive an invitation from the owner of the Realm that you want to join before you can join that Realm on the Java version of Minecraft. If you follow the instructions below, you will know if you have received an invitation.
- The button to view your Realms is above on the left of your screen.
- This will take you to the window where you can see which Realms you own or have access to.
- A mail notification icon can be seen on the right in the screen.
- This icon indicates that you have a message waiting when you receive an invitation to a realm.
- It will say No Pending Invitations if you do not have an invitation to a realm waiting for you.
There are numerous online Realms that are free to join and have their access codes posted. If you don’t have a specific Realm in mind, you can look through the available realms on this Minecraft Realms and other websites too.
MORE ABOUT MINECRAFT
Minecraft has quickly become one of the most popular games in the world since its release in 2009. Minecraft’s success isn’t due to massive resources or a carefully planned advertising strategy because it’s an indie game made by a small team. Minecraft has been described as a “ruleless” game. It doesn’t come with any instructions or a stated goal; instead, players are free to build and explore as they see fit. It’s frequently compared to a virtual Lego set. Minecraft’s emphasis on creatively building and exploring may aid in the development of problem-solving, planning, and organisation skills in children.
Additionally, children who play with their friends may find that it improves their ability to work together as a group. Some parents of autistic children credit the game with improving their children’s social skills and communication abilities; in fact, a Minecraft server dedicated to young people with autism and ADHD exists.
Minecraft is also gaining popularity in schools. For example, students at Stackpole VC School used Minecraft to create an accurate scale model of their school. It’s also been used to teach programming, ICT, and math to children.
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.