The Minecraft universe is expanding at a faster rate than the rest of the universe. Developers are exploring various options for preserving the Minecraft legacy, which is based on a fantastic concept: unfolding a world made entirely of blocks in which players can use their imagination. They have the ability to construct, craft, destroy, and so on.
Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) is ideal for any fan of the venerable series who wants the essentials of the main game on his smartphone. However, this version has some unique features that you may want to enjoy on your PC. As a result, here’s how to do it:
The Minecraft universe is expanding faster than the rest of the cosmos. Minecraft developers are looking into a number of options for preserving the game’s legacy, which is based on a fantastic concept: creating a world made entirely of blocks in which players can use their imagination. They have the ability to build, craft, and destroy, among other things.
Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) is ideal for any devoted fan of the venerable series who wants to play the core game on his smartphone. This version, on the other hand, has some unique features that you might want to try out on your PC. As a result, here’s how you can go about doing it:
It’s not too different, but it’s also simple:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install iExplorer.
- Open ‘Minecraftworlds’ from your computer’s files.
- Start iExplorer.
- To get started, go to the Apps section.
- Open the ‘Games’ folder and select ‘Minecraft PE.’
- Choose the ‘dotcom.Mojang’ file, then ‘MinecraftWorlds.’ All of the worlds are now visible to you.
- Drag and drop the desired world’s folder into the ‘Minecraft worlds’ file you previously opened from your PC.
- When you launch Minecraft PE, you should see the worlds you’ve created.
Follow these simple steps with care:
- Using a USB cable, connect the phone to the computer.
- Worlds can be found in the /games/com/Mojang/minecraftWorlds folder on your PC.
- Download and install MCEdit on your computer.
- After you’ve opened MCEdit, click the “Open a level” button. Look through the “level.dat” file in the PE world folder.
- Select all of the options using the customise selection button, then click “export.” Search for a random folder on your computer in the same way.
- MCEdit can be used to load a PC world.
- Import tooltip should be selected.
- Select the PE Chunks and place them in the new world where you want them.
- Press the Import button.
- Select Save after pasting your PE world.
More About Minecraft
Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Mojang Studios, a Swedish video game studio. Markus “Notch” Persson designed the game using the Java programming language.
It was first made public in May 2009 after numerous early private testing versions, before being completely released in November 2011, with Jens Bergensten taking over development. With 200 million copies sold and 126 million monthly active users as of 2020, Minecraft is the best-selling video game of all time.
Minecraft has received widespread recognition, collecting numerous accolades and being hailed as one of the best video games ever made. The game’s popularity was aided by social media, parodies, adaptations, merchandise, and the yearly MineCon conventions.
It’s also been employed in educational settings as virtual computers and hardware devices, particularly in the field of computing systems.
Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game with no defined goals to achieve, giving players a great deal of freedom in how they play the game. However, there is an achievement system in the Java Edition of the game, known as “advancements,” and “trophies” on the PlayStation.
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.