In 2020 the epic game of Fortnite started hosting various kind of tournaments with skins offered as the reward to the players. This is response increased and encourage a lot of players to participate in these tournaments. From that time various such kind of tournaments started to be organized from time to time. The frequency that is achieved by these multiple tournaments indicates that how popular these have become. But recently from some trusted sources, it has been confirmed that Fortnite is bringing other interesting tournaments as well. In here also the reward system is most probably skins that will be offered to the top placing players once again.
This is quite interesting for most of you. The game of Fortnite has recently made a partnership with Three/ WINDTRE and with that has made an awesome announcement of an upcoming tournament that will be known as the trinity. So, the participants of this tournament will become reserved for EU Fortnite players only. All the teams that will manage to acquire the top placing ranks in this tournament will be awarded a trinity trooper skin and that too without paying any money which means for free. Till now you must already understand the topic we are going to discuss in this article which is how one can complete Fortnite Trinity challenges. Apart from this, we are also going to provide all the important additional details that are kind of important for this tournament such as date and time, scoring system, prize distribution and even much more than all this. Important to remember that this tournament is only for EU players. The tournament challenges of Fortnite Trinity available for android, PC well as console.
Also Read: Fortnite Hacks, Cheats and Tricks and Top 5 Creative mode maps fortnite codes
Important information about the Fortnite Trinity tournament:
Date and time:
Now let’s see the date and time. Well, the trinity challenge will start from starts at 2 PM GST on the date of 14 March 2021 and this will be computed in the EU server region. Here are I am also attaching the start of various other regions although the challenge is going to take place on the EU platform only.
- 3 PM BST
- 3 PM CET
- 9 AM ET
- 6 AM PT
The trinity challenge is taking place in the tournament will be played in a combination of trio’s format and all the members in here must have a rank in the open league which can either be from Division I, II and III or even any higher within the arena which is mostly present in their respective region before the starting of the events as the part of this long-awaited tournament. The tournament will mostly last for 3 hours and the players will be given a chance to participate in a maximum of 10 matches in total. At the end of this very call event period, the top-scoring teams will earn the trinity skin for free as a reward.
The points earned in the Challenge are in this form:
- Victory Royale: 15 points
- 2nd – 3rd: 10 points
- 4th – 6th: 7 points
- 7th – 10th: 5 points
- 11th – 20th: 3 points
- 20th – 33rd: 1 point
- Each Elimination: 1 point
How one can participate/ join in the Fortnite trinity challenge?
The trinity challenge is only open in the European region. The players having android devices, PC or even console can easily participate in this game. It can be however be played in a team of three players only. All the players of the team must have ranked in the open league. Now kindly follow the steps:
- Firstly, head into the competitive tab in the game and in there join the tournament as it’s open as per the schedule fixed region wise.
- The player’s age must be above 13 years
- Players must have a two-factor authentication which is kind of enabled on the epic account
- IOS players are not eligible to participate in this tournament of Fortnite trinity
- As the event carry on only a single player can play on the given machine
- The players are eligible to participate in this tournament only once. So, if you have an epic account then multiple participation is allowed.
- The epic account of the player must have a level above 30
- Names of the team should be chosen based on game rules
- Each player surely should have a two-factor authentication which is turned to his/ her epic account.
Some information about the leagues:
- Open League: Division I (0 – 249 Hype points (“Hype”))
- Open League: Division II (250 – 499 Hype)
- Open League: Division III (500 – 999 Hype)
- Open League: Division IV (1,000 – 1,499 Hype)
- Contender League: Division I (1,500 – 2,499 Hype)
- Contender League: Division II (2,500 – 3,999 Hype)
- Contender League: Division III (4,000 – 5,999 Hype)
- Champion League: Division I (6,000 – 11,999 Hype)
- Champion League: Division II (12,000 – 15,999 Hype)
- Champion League: Division III (16,000+ Hype)
Also Read: How to fix Fortnite Error Code 83 and How to get the firefly jar in Fortnite?
I hope all the information shared above was useful to my readers.
Ovais Mirza is a professional Blogger and writing for many interesting topics related to Hacking, Gaming, Digital Marketing and Stock Market. Here you will find some interesting tips and tricks related to Hacking and Gaming.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.