Facebook is a social network service and website launched by Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes, a former Harvard psychology student, Mark Zuckerberg, and his college colleagues and fellow students. Mark Zuckerberg (while studying in Harvard) ran Facebook with financial assistance from Eduardo Saverin as a hobby project.
Facebook is an American social networking and social media service based in Menlo Park, California and a flagship service of the renowned company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes, as well as fellow Harvard College students and associates.
Facebook is available from Internet-connected devices such as personal computers, tablets and smartphones. Upon registration, users can create a profile that reveals their information. You can easily post text, photos and multimedia and people who are in your friends list can see your photos easily. In December 2020, Facebook said it had 2,8 billion active monthly users and Facebook was the most downloaded mobile app in the 2010s.
Instagram is an American photo and video sharing social networking service, created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger (typically abbreviated as IG or Insta). In April 2012, Facebook bought the service in cash and stocks for about US$1 billion. Users can upload media, which can be edited with filters and organised with hashtags and geographical markings. Publicly or with pre-approved followers the posts can be shared. Users can browse the content of other users by tags and locations and view trends. Users can like photos and track other users for personal feeds to add their content. Instagram began developing the mobile check-in app Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger in San Francisco as Burbn. Realizing that Burbn was too close to Foursquare, Systrom and Krieger focused their app on the sharing of photographs that had become popular among users of Burbn. They renamed “instant camera” and “telegram” to the Instagram app.
Instagram/Facebook did not provide us with an option to blankly comment on Instagram. Although we could do such things easily a long time ago. We can upload blank stories, write stylish names on a profile, make the name invisible on an Instagram app/Facebook etc. but Instagram is now completely updated to include these things.
According to Instagram, just type in your comments section some text, stickers, gifs, emoji’s and photos. You can’t post a comment without typing anything. We like to comment blankly, but what if we comment blankly? By commenting blankly on Instagram you can surprise your friends.
Whenever you blankly comment on Instagram, the post button of Instagram will not appear. So if your friends don’t know this trick, you can post a blank comment on Instagram and get your friends extra attention.
Most people believe that posting blank comments on Instagram/Facebook requires some kind of software and it can only be possible on PC. Given below are some of the easiest steps to send blank messages on Instagram/Facebook
How to send Blank Messages on Instagram
- Open the Instagram.
- Enter email and password to log in to the Instagram account.
- Go to the post you want a comment on.
- Click on the icon for a comment.
- Now tap Add Comment where you can write text.
- Now copy and paste the blank code between the square brackets.
- Don’t write a single word in a comment box after pasting the blank code.
- Just click on the Post button in front of the pasted area of the code.
- You can now see that the blank comment on a post is published.
- To make a blank comment about Instagram’s official app, you need to copy accurate code so you cannot write a single word when you paste the code.
How to Post Blank Messages on Facebook on PC
- First, log in to your desktop browser on Facebook.
- To post a blank status or comment, click on the box.
- Hold the ALT key and type 0173 using the Number Pad of your keyboard.
- Put your comment as usual now.
How to post a blank Facebook comment on your mobile phone
- Double tap below the box.
- Now tap on the copy button of your mobile browser and copy it.
- Blank copy character
- Open the Facebook app on your Android, iPhone or Windows Phone.
- Tap on the comments section and then paste your blank comment.
- That’s it. You have successfully posted a blank comment with your mobile on Facebook.
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.