- Players who do not have the Name Change card can still rename their in-game nickname by following these steps. They must ensure that their account has enough diamond top-ups to make the move.
- Players who want to change their ID name and the Nickname as well can follow these simple steps which are given below:
- Given below is the another way to change the nickname in the Garena Free Fire Game.
- Players may change their nicknames in Free Fire by following the steps outlined below:
- Players may also change their pets' nicknames by following the steps below:
In any game, a player’s nickname is their identity. Free Fire players face stiff competition when it comes to picking their favourite nickname, and some can make the mistake of entering the incorrect one right away.
Free Fire is a game with a large player base; the game has over 500 million downloads on Google Play Store, confirming the majority of the famous nicknames. Free Fire, like any other battle royale game, has an in-game profile which show name in addition to a variety of unique in-game features. This name can also be called as the player’s nickname. Gamers will keep a nickname of their choosing displayed on their profile when signing in for the first time. These can be changed, but players often have trouble finding the rename option.
This article will walk you through each process of renaming a player’s in-game nickname in Free Fire.
A step-by-step guide to changing your nickname in Free Fire.
Changing your nickname is expensive, costing 390 diamonds per update. However, there is another way to do it for free, which is to get a Name Change passport.
This card, however, is not always available in Free Fire and can only be earned by participating in special timed events.
Players will use it from the other part of the game until they’ve obtained it. It will take them to a section where they can change their name for free. A single Name Change card can only be used once.
Players who do not have the Name Change card can still rename their in-game nickname by following these steps. They must ensure that their account has enough diamond top-ups to make the move.
- They can start Free Fire and wait for the default loading screen.
- They must go to the in-game profile area, which is located in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- It must be tapped by the user.
- They must tap the yellow-coloured edit option located in the top left-hand corner of the screen, below the profile name, once more.
- There will be a pop-up option available.
- Gamers must tap the box next to the New Nickname option and type in the desired profile nickname.
- They can then press the diamond cost button to see 390 diamonds after typing.
- Users should confirm their order, and the diamonds will be deducted in the appropriate amount.
- The profile will then show the new name in-game nickname.
Players who want to change their ID name and the Nickname as well can follow these simple steps which are given below:
- Download and install Free Fire on your mobile device.
- Select the word “Profile” from the top right corner of your screen.
- Hover your mouse over a yellow coloured icon located just below your in-game name. There will be a pop-up box.
- Click the send button after you’ve entered your latest nickname. To change your name, you’ll need 380 diamonds.
Given below is the another way to change the nickname in the Garena Free Fire Game.
When creating an account in Free Fire, players are required to enter their IGN or nickname. Many players don’t pay attention when they first enter their names and then decide to change them. However, players would have to pay 390 diamonds to do so.
Players should follow the steps given below to change the nickname in the Garena Free Fire. Players must follow the step by step process in order to change their name in the Garena Free Fire.
Players may change their nicknames in Free Fire by following the steps outlined below:
- Open Garena Free Fire and go to the top-left corner of the main screen to the profile banner.
- You’ll be taken to your profile page. Select the yellow ‘name change’ button under your current name.
- You’ll be prompted to type your latest nickname in a dialogue box. In the text field, type the appropriate name and then press the button below it.
- Your IGN (internet user name) or nickname will be modified. As previously said, changing your name would cost you about 390 diamonds.
Players may also change their pets’ nicknames by following the steps below:
- On the left side of the screen, click the ‘PET’ button.
- Next, choose the pet whose name you want to change.
- Select the name-change icon and type the new nickname for the pet in the text area.
Changing your pet’s name for the first time is completely free. It will cost you 200 diamonds to adjust it another time but after that it will become completely free to change you pet nickname. Players must follow every step given above in order to get a nickname which they want. The given above steps are for both mobile and PC users as well.
Ovais Mirza, a seasoned professional blogger, delves into an intriguing blend of subjects with finesse. With a passion for gaming, he navigates virtual realms, unraveling intricacies and sharing insights. His exploration extends to the realm of hacking, where he navigates the fine line between ethical and malicious hacking, offering readers a nuanced perspective. Ovais also demystifies the realm of AI, unraveling its potential and societal impacts. Surprisingly diverse, he sheds light on car donation, intertwining technology and philanthropy. Through his articulate prose, Ovais Mirza captivates audiences, fostering an intellectual journey through gaming, hacking, AI, and charitable endeavors.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.