Download Google Camera 8.1 for Poco F3
The new Poco F3 is launching on March 27, 2021. It is considered one of the best Xiaomi phones. This phone has many unique features like:
- It is a triple-camera phone with a 20 MP Selfie camera with a unique HDR feature.
- It has a loudspeaker with a stereo speaker
- This phone has Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G
- It has an internal storage of 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Like Xiaomi’s other phone it also has a dual sim and the special gorilla glass feature.
- It comes in various colours like Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue
Now talking about the new feature that all the users want is the new Google Camera or GCam 8.1 for the Poco F3.this time the Google Camera or GCam comes with some of the most amazing features which can’t be seen in the previous apps. The Google camera 8.1 or the GCam 8.1 is the latest of the Google Camera. The unique features of the new GCam 8.1 include cinematic pen, seamless zoom, multi-mode stabilization, slow-motion, etc. and you can’t see these features in the old version of Google Camera or GCam. One of the most important features of this GCam 8.1 is that the app is only available on Pixel devices. But you can also download this version on your android mobile phone. This application was first released by Google on Android 11. The best about this is that now you can download and install it on your Poco F3 mobile phone.
You can download the Google camera or GCam 8.1 for Poco F3 by simply clicking on the link given below. Given below are two links by which you can simply download the Google camera or GCam for your Poco F3. Both the links are updated and by downloading the new and latest Google Camera or GCam 8.1 from the given link you can enjoy your GCam 8.1 in your Poco F3.
- Link to Download Google Camera or GCam 8.1(GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Link to Download Google Camera or GCam 8.1 (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk)
Installing the Google camera or GCam 8.1 for Poco F3
- Firstly, download the Google Camera or GCam 8.1 from the above-listed link.
- After downloading the app simply go to settings and then enable unknown sources.
- Now install the Google camera
- Open the app then allow the permissions which are needed (e.g. allow the camera to take photos)
- All done, you have successfully installed the Google camera or GCam app. Now you enjoy its amazing features.
You can click photos on your Poco F3 with this GCam 8.1 version
How to use Google Camera in Poco F3
After successfully installing the GCam 8.1, the main thing you have to do is to know how to use the Google camera or GCam 8.1 in your Poco F3. For this, you have to follow the simple steps given below,
- First, you have to make sure whether the application for GCam is successfully installed on your mobile or not.
Note: check whether you have completely installed the app or not as unsuccessful installation leads to a crash.
- Now, go to the app drawer and then tap on the Google camera icon.
- Open the app and see if the camera is showing a working viewfinder.
- If the working viewfinder is there then the app is successfully installed.
- You can also use astrophotography and night sight by simply going to settings and tap on advance; there you can enable these amazing features.
More about Google Camera 8.1
Google Camera 8.1 or GCam 8.1 was first launched on Android 11. It was made for Pixels but the developers arranged it in a way so that the Android users to take the advantage of it. In this updated version you can use the different transformations of colours to fix saturation on devices. A button is also there in the drop-down menu to enable/disable the AWB. There is also an option by which you choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB. You can add an optic by which you can disable Synthetic Fill Flash.