Apex Legends, a popular game with around 13 million daily players, is now experiencing technical difficulties, such as Apex Legends Voice Chat not functioning. As a result, we’ve written this article to show you how to solve these problems using easy, dependable methods. Many gamers have complained that there is a little flaw in the game, and they are now worried about how to fix it. So if you are also one of them, then don’t sweat about it. We’ve put up a comprehensive tutorial that will show you how to do so in a matter of minutes.
Also Read: How to fix black screen in valorant and Apex Legends Hacks And Cheat Codes
Voice Chat in Apex Legends Isn’t Working
As previously said, several players have posted similar issues and complaints regarding Apex Legends voice chat not functioning on the internet. As a result of the many requests, it is now necessary to understand what the problem is, why it is occurring, and how to resolve it, correct?
Before you start, keep these things in mind:
- All-access, including your microphone, should be granted to the origin.
- It’s time to update your audio drivers.
- You must always choose the default option in microphone settings.
- After that, you should check to see if there is a problem with your in-game settings, and if so, fix it first and foremost.
- If none of the above-stated techniques work, try reinstalling the process. Many difficulties are resolved by restarting or reinstalling.
- You should also upgrade the game if there is an update patch available since these update patches often alleviate issues to a large degree.
- You should then uninstall and reinstall Origin and Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Voice Chat not functioning is a persistent problem for many gamers. However, in Apex Legends, the voice chat element is important, since it doubles the pleasure of the shooting game. Because Apex Legends’ voice chat system is so important, developers should work swiftly to provide hotfixes.
Also Read: Granny Legends Tips and Tricks and Roblox Squid Game Hacks
However, the game’s creators and developers have yet to provide any information or statements on this problem or its resolution. But there’s no need to fret since we’ve put up a list of 100 percent workable remedies that will undoubtedly cure the problem. Simply read them out loud and try them out.
- Give Origin permission to use your microphone.
This might be the most apparent reason why voice chat in Apex Legends isn’t functioning. Here’s how you can solve it:
Initially, it’s conceivable that you haven’t been given permission to connect your microphone to the origin. So, first and foremost, you must verify it, which you can do by following the steps below:
- To begin, hit your keyboard’s window key.
- Then type Microphone into the search bar rapidly.
- Go to the Microphone Privacy settings after that.
- Allow applications to access your microphone settings after that.
- You may now go to the bottom of the page and activate the Allow desktop programs to access your microphone option.
- After that, you must start or open the Apex Legends game and wait patiently to see whether the problem has been repaired or if it still exists. If the problem remains, you may try the alternative trick listed below.
- Audio Drivers Should Be Updated
Audio drivers may be the root cause of the voice chat difficulty. Because sometimes, bad audio drivers create such troubles. So, update the audio drivers as soon as feasible. Many of you are probably asking how to upgrade audio drivers. Then relax and follow the instructions below:
- First, download and install the driver simple tool.
- Then you must run the tool on your device.
- Immediately you must click on scan now.
- Tired of it all? Now go ahead and update all choices.
- Select update all.
- Restart now.
- Resume your game to verify.
If this doesn’t work, don’t give up, try the options listed below.
- Setup In-Game Preferences
Here’s how to fix Apex Legends voice chat not functioning by configuring in-game settings.
To fix the apex legends voice chat not functioning problem, you may change the in-game settings.
- You must first go to Origin.
- Next, go to the Applications section.
- Next, choose More from the drop-down menu.
- Next, navigate to your voice preferences.
- Choose the microphone you’d want to use.
- Go through the settings and change the microphone volume to audio.
- From the Activation mode menu, choose Push to Talk mode.
- Launch Apex Legends right away.
- Return to the settings once again.
- Navigate to the Audio tab.
- Try setting the Voice Chat Record Mode to Push to Talk first.
- Activate the Apex Legends game once again.
If the issue persists, go on to the next step.
Also Read: Propnight System Requirements and Pokemon go hack 2022
- Install the game’s most current updates.
When the app is updated, the whole issue is sometimes addressed. The authors, as is customary, give patches to fix all of the flaws and problems. Rather than relying on unapproved remedies, you should seek medical advice. Install any updates that are available on the Google Play Store. If you are having problems that you did not have before updating to the current version, please contact us. Then, by downloading the apk from several places, you may downgrade the version of the software you’re using. The problem with “Apex Legends Voice Chat not functioning” will very probably be resolved as a result of this.
Ovais Mirza is a professional Blogger and writing for many interesting topics related to Hacking, Gaming, Digital Marketing and Stock Market. Here you will find some interesting tips and tricks related to Hacking and Gaming.
Disclaimer: The articles has been written for educational purpose only. We don’t encourage hacking or cracking. In fact we are here discussing the ways that hackers are using to hack our digital assets. If we know, what methods they are using to hack, we are in very well position to secure us. It is therefore at the end of the article we also mention the prevention measures to secure us.