PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) Mobile is an excellent game for mobile devices, but the frame rate can be a little choppy at times. How many of you have noticed that when there are a lot of players on the screen and buildings are being destroyed, it drops to about 30 FPS? That means that your phone needs more processing power than what it has been given so far.
Fortunately, enabling 90 FPS in PUBG Mobile is not difficult to do- all you need to do is follow these steps:
The first step is to make sure you have a powerful enough device:
So, what you need to do is find out if your phone has a high refresh rate display. If it does and the RAM size is over 6 or 8 gigabytes then 90 fps can be enabled on any android device with low RAM as well!
You may not be able to take advantage of 90 FPS on your mobile phone if it does not have a refresh rate of at least 60 Hz. If you do, then this will affect how smoothly the game is running and provide an easier gaming experience for those who need that extra speed bump.
– If your device is an iPhone X or newer then it’s sufficient.
– Other devices that are good enough include the Samsung Galaxy S lineup, Google Pixel, and OnePlus phones from 2017. Older models will not work for this purpose but can still play the game without any issue with frame rate drop.
If your phone does not meet one of these standards, don’t worry as there are other ways below in which you can enable 90 FPS in PUBG Mobile:
Videos of gameplay at a high frame rate are more enjoyable because it creates a smoother viewing experience with fewer artifacts and jagged edges when compared to games running at 30 FPS. Smoothness also increases motion accuracy which means you’ll be able to evade accurately-timed shots from your opponents while they’re jumping around trying not to get shot by you!
If this video doesn’t convince you enough then just take advantage of these other methods below:
Option One – Get a More Powerful Device or Install Third-Party Apps on Your Current Phone: If you have an iPhone X or newer then you’re already good to go. If you have anything else, then there are a few apps that can help increase the frame rate in PUBG Mobile.
Option Two – How to Avoid Frame Rate Issues on Your Phone: You may want to turn off auto-brightness and keep your phone from running too many background processes while playing the game which could cause your device’s processor power to be used up by other tasks leading to choppy gameplay.
Option Three – Enable Windowed Mode for Better Performance: It is best if you do not play mobile games with fullscreen mode enabled because it uses more of the screen which will lead to less battery life and slower performance overall when compared against windowed mode where only one or two-thirds of the screen is taken up.
Option Four – How to Fix Frame-Rate Issues on Android: If you want a more detailed way of fixing frame rate issues, then the process involves going into Developer Options and turning off GPU rendering while also reducing Screen Resolution Quality.
If none of these options work for you or your device doesn’t meet any of the qualifications listed above in this article, then just keep playing PUBG Mobile as it is still an excellent game! 🙂
Next, go to Settings and then Graphics:
– Tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
– Then tap on “Graphics”
– Scroll down until you see an option for “Quality.” Change this setting from Medium or High to Ultra, then click OK. How do I change my Quality Setting?
– Go to Settings (gear icon) > graphics > quality > ultra > ok!
Tap on Frame Rate Limit and change it from 30FPS to 90FPS:
How to change your Frame Rate Limit:
– Open Settings and then go to “Quality.”
– You should see a frame rate limit option. Tap it and select 90FPS as the new setting. How do I change my Frame Rate Limit?
– Change your quality > scroll down and tap on FPS Limiter (yes, that’s what it says) > set this at Maximum for best performance!
That does not sound too difficult right?! Now you can enjoy smoother gameplay in PUBG Mobile with fewer artifacts or jagged edges leading up to more accurate shots so you won’t be getting shot by opponents who are jumping around trying not to get themselves killed! 🙂
Finally, restart the game for the changes to take effect!: How do I restart PUBG Mobile?
– Restart the game by going to your home screen and pressing on the “home” button. How do I restart PUBG mobile? – Then enter in your password if you have one set, then press on the app icon again (should be a red circle with white lettering). How do I restart PUBG Mobile?
– You should see some numbers appear when starting up the game from 0/s all time until it reaches 60/s which means you’re good! If you’re having problems with your frame rate and it is not running at 90FPS, then please contact the technical support for PUBG Mobile. How do I know how fast my Frames per Second are running?
While there are many different settings you can change in PUBG Mobile to improve the performance of your device, enabling 90FPS is a simple tweak that will make it feel like your game has been upgraded. And even if you don’t play on an Android phone with high specifications and only have a few hours to spend playing each day, this setting may be enough for you to enjoy yourself without experiencing any lag or glitches. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give it a try!