How to apply for the Free Fire partner program?
The number of players that play Free Fire is growing, and these players are consistently consuming a significant quantity of material. Garena’s Free Fire Partners Program is geared toward assisting up-and-coming content producers in becoming established members of the community and earning a positive reputation for themselves.
Participation within the Free Fire Partner Program confers on participants their own unique set of perks. Because of this, a large number of players are interested in signing up so that they may take advantage of a large number of benefits, one of which is the desired V Badge that is shown on the profiles of the users. However, achieving it is still not a simple operation, mostly because there are a limited number of spaces and there are certain standards that must be met.
The overwhelming number of Free Fire’s content producers have membership in the Partner Program in their sights as an ultimate goal. The V Badge in addition to the other privileges that come with having the position of partner is the key driving forces behind their ambition to reach that status. The following items list are :
● The producers’ YouTube channels need to have at least 100,000 followers, and at least 80 percent of the video published in the most recent month has to be associated with the battle royale game.
● The creators’ channels need to have had at least three lakh views in the previous month in order to qualify.
● Each of the channels is responsible for producing material that is not objectionable, interesting, and of the highest possible quality.
● The creators have to have a strong presence on social media and engage in activities that have impact.
● Creators are expected to keep a professional approach and they should be prepared to put in the necessary amount of labor.
● Both the game’s developers and players need to have a strong desire to win in order for the game to be successful.
However, owing to a limited number of places, just fulfilling the requirements somehow doesn’t guarantee a spot. There is a procedure for conducting reviews inside the company. Only the most talented authors will be selected for this opportunity.
Step 1: First, you will need to launch the website for Free Fire Partnership Program on your web browser by clicking here.
Step 2: Next, select “Apply Now” from the drop-down option in step 2. You would be directed to an internet survey after clicking the link, where you would need to enter with all your information.
The information that is provided includes the following: the names of the YouTube channel; the number of subscribers; your official name; your phone number; your address; the sort of material; their Aadhaar or PAN number; and more.
Step 3: Once you have finally filled out the form, you may double verify the information and then send it in.
Please take note that at this time, the developers are not going to be accepting any further registrations for the Free Fire Partner Program. Users who are interested may keep a close eye on the official site and submit an application as soon as it is available once again.
The team evaluates each application based on a number of different factors. As a result, the time it takes for consumers to receive a response might vary.
Benefits of Free Program Partners in 2022
The professional, who is essentially a participant of the contest, will benefit in several ways:
● The expert will get practice rooms, jewels, and in-game goodies.
● Benefit from the economy, but only for channels with more than 510000 subscribers and 90percentage Free Fire content.
● Others will have more access to information, and they will continue to receive frequent attention in Free Fire social media.
● They will be admitted to the authorized author Free Fire Program.
● They may get stunning in-game systems as gifts.
● They will also notice Notes to sporting events and esports tournaments as a constant channel of communication with Free Fire group.
● Additionally, Free Fire will provide them with certain goods.
The Free Fire Patna program: what is it?
Players who reside in the Indian city of Patna may take advantage of the Free Fire Patna initiative, which gives out free in-game stuff. In reaction to the success of the smartphone game Free Fire in India, the software was developed. For players who successfully fulfill specific goals, such as leveling up or obtaining a set amount of kills, the program gives a range of incentives. Players with a current Indian passport are the only ones who may participate in the program. A great option for users to receive free in-game stuff and enhance their experience is via Free Fire Patna.
Describing the V Badge.
A specific kind of badge awarded to gamers who have been barred from Valve-sponsored tournaments is called a “V-badge.” You cannot buy or exchange this badge. It serves as a constant reminder of the player’s transgressions and their exclusion from future Valve events. The V badge allows both Valve to quickly recognize which users have been restricted and allows other players to immediately identify those individuals. This emblem serves as a good reminder that the player was suspended for a cause, thus it must not be ignored.