If you wanted to organize a seminar or workshop on the topic of PHP Web Development in your school, College, university or your workplace than get in touch using the contact us form or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the phone numbers to contact us. Call Now 9210640422, 9999959129, 9899127357, 8287996284, 011-43014913.
Introduction: PHP is one of the best web development languages whereby students can learn every aspects of PHP language. Nearly 80% of the websites today are using PHP to completely develop the websites. It is through PHP that we can build dynamic and database oriented websites. DICC has launched “workshop for PHP” for the intermediate and beginner levels. The course content would include how to integrate PHP with MySQL Database, Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter and so on. .
About PHP and Web Development Workshops, Seminars and Corporate Training:
Delhi Institute of Computer Courses (DICC) is proud to announce that it is now directly conducting workshops, seminars and corporate training for PHP, Web Development, online portal development, CMS development including Word press, Blogger, etc. all over India and across the globe. You can contact us for organizing workshops, seminars and corporate training throughout India and we are also organizing International workshops. We have just finished up several PHP workshops in India and there are few others pending PHP workshops as well that are scheduled in the coming year of 2015. We do have certified and expert faculties of PHP who do have years of experience in designing responsive designs. We are targeting the major states and cities of India for PHP workshops including Mumbai, Bangalore, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Gujarat, Pune, Lucknow, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
How long will the workshops and Corporate Training last?
The duration of the workshop depends on the number of topics covered during the workshop. The average time duration for the workshops that we conduct so far would be of 2 to 3 days.
- Full-day (7 hours lecture with three breaks of minimum 15 minutes each).
- Half-day (3.5 hours lecture with one break of 15 to 20 minute).
There would be a question and answers session also after the lecture and students can pose direct questions from our trainers about their queries. The duration for the question and answer session would be of 1 to 1.30 hour in the last session.
Who can participate in Workshops and Corporate Training?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 100 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 10 students or more.
Equipment Required for Workshop and Corporate Training
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the PHP workshop
- Module 01: Introduction to Scripting
- Module 02: Introduction to Dynamic Websites
- Module 03: Introduction to Open Source
- Module 04: XAMPP and WAMPP Installation
- Module 05: PHP Programming Basics
- Module 06: Embedding PHP in HTML
- Module 07: Introduction to PHP Variable
- Module 08: Using Operators
- Module 09 : if, else if and else if conditions
- Module 10 : Statement
- Module 11 : Switch Statements
- Module 12: while Loop
- Module 13 : do Loop
- Module 14: for Loop
- Module 15: PHP Functions
- Module 16: PHP Array
- Module 17: Form: Get & Post Method
- Module 18: Setting Cookies, deleting Cookies
- Module 19: Dates and Times
- Module 20: Introduction to Database - SQL, MySQL Database
- Module 21: Making records, tables, forms
- Module 22: Managing Database Connections
- Module 23: Wordpress Concepts
- Module 24: Wordpress Installation
Certification and Study Material:
We will provide the certification of participation and also the study material to each student including books, DVD’s, and software kit.
Charges for the workshop:
The charges of the workshops or seminars may differ according to the location and course content and duration of the workshop but we normally charge as follows for 2-3 days workshop if you do have more than 10 participants in the workshop or seminar: Request a Quote for Charges of the Workshops, Seminars and Corporate Training.
What Else we Require?
Apart from the training charges, we also require the concerned authorities such as colleges or schools to arrange a comfortable place for our trainer, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and conveyance charges.
Workshops and Seminars Conducted by Delhi Institute of Computer Courses so far:
- Workshop at Subharti University, Meerut in March 2011
- Workshop at FMS, Delhi University, South Campus in September 2011
- Workshop at KN Modi College, Modi Nagar, in December 2012
- Workshop at NIIT JALANDHAR in March 2012
- Workshop at IIT GUWAHATI in OCTOBER 2012
- Workshop at VIGNAN UNIVERSITY in November 2012
- Workshop at VIJAYWARA in Dec.2012
- Workshop at SASTRA UNIVERSITY in March 2013
- Workshop at THANJAVUR, TAMIL NADU Feb.2013
- Workshop in Delhi @ Reliance Money Capital in Dec. 2013
- Workshop at Punjab Technical University in March 2014
- Workshop at Dubai in March 2015.
Apart from the above mentioned workshops, DICC has also conducted several seminars and give guest lectures on various subjects of their expertise including technical and stock analysis, PHP, ethical hacking and information security, PHP and development, PHP and also conducted seminars and workshops for Android development..