Android Development Workshops
Android Development Seminars
If you wanted to organize a seminar or workshop on the topic of Android Development in your school, College, university or your workplace than get in touch using the contact us form or you can directly email us at email@example.com or use the phone numbers to contact us. Call Now 9210640422, 9999959129, 9899127357, 8287996284, 011-46538918.
Introduction: The career and scope in Android development today is vast and there are lots of opportunities in developing android apps. Every company, online portals, shopping portals, marriage portals, job portals etc. are busy in developing an app for their company from which users can easily access the products or services of a particular company. Therefore the need of an android developer is in high demand. Keeping in view the increasing scope and career of android applications, DICC has started the “workshops on android app development” in which students can enhance their programming skills and can utilize them in the best possible manner.
About Android Development and Android App Workshops, Seminars and Corporate Training:
Delhi Institute of Computer Courses (DICC) is proud to announce that it is now directly conducting workshops, seminars and corporate training for Android Development throughout India and world also. You can contact us for organizing workshops, seminars and corporate training throughout India and we are also organizing International workshops. We have finished several Android Development workshops till now and there are others pending Android Development workshops as well that are scheduled in future. We are targeting the major states and cities of India for Android Development workshops including Mumbai, Bangalore, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Orrissa, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
How long will the workshops and Corporate Training last?
The duration of the workshop depends on the number of topics covered during the workshop. The average time duration for the workshops that we conduct so far would be of 2 to 3 days.
- Full-day (7 hours lecture with three breaks of minimum 15 minutes each).
- Half-day (3.5 hours lecture with one break of 15 to 20 minute).
There would be a question and answers session also after the lecture and students can pose direct questions from our trainers about their queries. The duration for the question and answer session would be of 1 to 1.30 hour in the last session.
Who can participate in Workshops and Corporate Training?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 200 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 10 students or more.
Equipment Required for Workshop and Corporate Training
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the Android Development workshop
- Module 01: Understanding Complete Architecture of Android
- Module 02: Different Development Tools for Android
- Module 03: Understanding Android User Interfaces
- Module 04: Building Your First App and setting up environment
- Module 05: Adding the Action Bar
- Module 06: List Views and List Activity
- Module 07: Android Security Issues
- Module 08: Asynchronous Processing in Android
- Module 09: Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Module 10: Android Application Development
- Module 11: Android Real Time Systems
- Module 12: Android Programming
- Module 13: Canvas API for custom Views
- Module 14: Location services and Google Maps
- Module 15: Using Android Sensors
- Module 16: Professional Testing
- Module 17: Deployment of Android Projects on Google Play/Amazon
Certification and Study Material:
We will provide the certification of participation and also the study material to each student including books, DVD’s, and software kit.
Charges for the workshop:
The charges of the workshops or seminars may differ according to the location and course content and duration of the workshop but we normally charge as follows for 2-3 days workshop if you do have more than 10 participants in the workshop or seminar:
Request a Quote for Charges of the Workshops, Seminars and Corporate Training.
What Else we Require?
Apart from the training charges, we also require the concerned authorities such as colleges or schools to arrange a comfortable place for our trainer, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and conveyance charges.
Workshops and Seminars Conducted by Delhi Institute of Computer Courses so far:
- Workshop at Subharti University, Meerut in March 2011
- Workshop at FMS, Delhi University, South Campus in September 2011
- Workshop at KN Modi College, Modi Nagar, in December 2012
- Workshop at NIIT JALANDHAR in March 2012
- Workshop at IIT GUWAHATI in OCTOBER 2012
- Workshop at VIGNAN UNIVERSITY in November 2012
- Workshop at VIJAYWARA in Dec.2012
- Workshop at SASTRA UNIVERSITY in March 2013
- Workshop at THANJAVUR, TAMIL NADU Feb.2013
- Workshop in Delhi @ Reliance Money Capital in Dec. 2013
- Workshop at Punjab Technical University in March 2014
- Workshop at Dubai in March 2015.
Apart from the above mentioned workshops, DICC has also conducted several seminars and give guest lectures on various subjects of their expertise including technical and stock analysis, digital marketing, ethical hacking and information security, web designing and development, PHP and also conducted seminars and workshops for Android development.i.